Computer Class - Microsoft Access, Level 1
with Alva Santiago
This course is offered online via Zoom. Prior to the class starting, the instructor will email all the registrants a link to sign-in to their Zoom class. Zoom is a free, interactive online platform, you do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a class being offered through Zoom. You will need a computer or laptop with Internet connection, with computer audio or a computer and a phone.
This indispensable 2-part course will equip participants with the proper tools needed to work in a database environment.
The participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of the parts that make up a database
- Learn to create lookup tables and data tables
- Get a solid understanding on creating relationships between tables
- Learn the importance of a primary key versus a foreign key to connect tables
- Be able to assign the correct data type to the fields (column names)
- Learn to design and create data entry forms
- Create queries to filter data
- Learn to design and create reports
Sep 15 - 17th, 2020
Tue and Thu from 9:00 - 11:00 am
For more info, call us at (530) 242-7677