Create Your Emergency Grab & Go - Rapid Exit Plan!
with Kevin Boyd
Create Your Emergency "Grab & Go" Rapid Exit Plan!
Whatever the emergency, don’t panic, just follow your plan! Determine now what you will do and take depending on the amount of time you have to vacate. Learn how to organize your vital information in a “Grab-&-Go” Binder. Easily convert everything to electronic documents including Photo Albums and Scrap Books. Back it all up to the Cloud for ultimate protection. Learn how to assemble “Go Bags,” & Bins. Discover local evacuation routes, useful free apps and multiple tips! Topics that will be covered:
- Learn how to create your emergency “Grab & Go” binder
- Evacuation planning with multiple apps and tips
- Create your Rapid Exit Plan, to save your family, irreplaceable items and your life
- Convert all paper documents, photos, photo albumsand scrap books to digital format
- Backup all digital format to the cloud
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
Location: Via Zoom
Facilitator: Kevin Boyd
IMPORTANT: Prior to the class starting, the instructor will email all the registrants a link to sign-in to their Zoom class. Zoom is a free, interactive online platform, you do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a class being offered through Zoom. You will need a current email address, a computer or laptop with Internet connection, computer audio or phone.
Jul 14th, 2022
Thu from 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Online via Zoom
For directions, call us at (530) 242-7677