Leadership in the "New Normal" Series
with Carolyn Ortman
Leadership in the “New Normal” Series
This 3-part, online course will provide guidance to leaders who lead teams of employees returning to the office after lifted stay-at-home orders – or who are simply adjusting to new ways of working. With an emphasis on best leadership practices, participants learn what is needed now to inspire and lead employees, including effective ways to lead through communication, trust, and resilience. This interactive training is designed to address participants’ specific challenges.
- Feel more confident in your role as a business leader or manager.
- Understand what is needed for leading in this abnormal normal world of work.
- Identify key proven strategies that work for your business culture.
- Understand and apply effective performance management strategies.
- Leverage your compassion and trust to achieve quality relationships and productivity.
Schedule: 3-Thursdays, April 15, 22, 29, 2021 5:30-7:30pm Via Zoom
Target Market: Business leaders and owners, managers, and supervisors, especially of small and medium-sized businesses.
Unless otherwise noted, all of the Community Education and BTC classes are offered online via Zoom. Prior to the class starting, the instructor will email all the registrants a link to sign-in to their Zoom class. Zoom is a free, interactive online platform, you do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a class being offered through Zoom. You will need a current email address, a computer or laptop with Internet connection, computer audio or phone.
Apr 15 - 29th, 2021
Thu for 3 weeks from 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Online via Zoom
For directions, call us at (530) 242-7677